- Credit Suisse analyst Stephen Ju initiated coverage on Global Business Travel Group Inc (NYSE:GBTG) with an Outperform rating and announced a .
- There is a secular trend among Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to shift travel expenses from unmanaged channels into Travel Management Companies (TMCs).
- TMCs, the analyst says, have the realized benefits of cost savings, better access to inventory/content, fulfillment of safety/well-being requirements, and greater compliance/control over spending.
- The acquisition of Egencia and Ovation has positioned the company as the market leader within the SME opportunity, notes Stephen Ju.
- Risks for the company, the analyst cited, may include competition with other travel management companies, slower-than-expected SME migration to managed business travel, macroeconomic uncertainty, ongoing effects from COVID-19, and greater secular use of videoconference technologies as a substitute product.
- Price Action: GBTG shares are trading higher by 5.03% at $5.85 on the last check Friday.
Information, charts or examples are for illustration and educational purposes only and not for individualized investment management This message contains commercial elements, such as advertising. We only send these offers to those who have opted in to our newsletter. Past performance is not indicative of future results. For these reasons we strongly suggest trading in a DEMO/Simulated account. The information provided by us is for educational and informational purposes only. We make no representations or warranties concerning the products, practices or procedures of any company or entity mentioned or recommended and have not determined if the statements and opinions of the advertiser are accurate, correct or truthful. If you use, act upon or make decisions in reliance on information contained or any external source linked within it, you do so at your own peril and agree to hold us, our officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and agents without fault.