- Mizuho analyst Gregg Moskowitz reiterated a Buy on Atlassian Corporation Plc (NASDAQ:TEAM) and a $360 price target with the company remaining .
- He attended TEAM's inaugural work management event in SF, called Work Life.
- Work management represents a growing source of investment for TEAM. At the event, management emphasized a high degree of integration and collaboration among the four products contained within this group.
- Management also announced Atlassian Together, a new suite of work management products that he believes would typically translate to a significant price uplift for customers that adopt it.
- He remains confident that TEAM can benefit from its strategic actions, which should drive much better cloud adoption and overall monetization in FY23 and beyond.
- Price Action: TEAM shares traded higher by 1.18% at $214.84 on the last check Friday.
Information, charts or examples are for illustration and educational purposes only and not for individualized investment management This message contains commercial elements, such as advertising. We only send these offers to those who have opted in to our newsletter. Past performance is not indicative of future results. For these reasons we strongly suggest trading in a DEMO/Simulated account. The information provided by us is for educational and informational purposes only. We make no representations or warranties concerning the products, practices or procedures of any company or entity mentioned or recommended and have not determined if the statements and opinions of the advertiser are accurate, correct or truthful. If you use, act upon or make decisions in reliance on information contained or any external source linked within it, you do so at your own peril and agree to hold us, our officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and agents without fault.