- L.B. Foster Company (NASDAQ:FSTR) subsidiary, CXT Incorporated, has .
- VanHooseCo Precast is a privately-held business headquartered in Loudon, Tennessee, specializing in precast concrete walls, water management products, and traditional precast products for the industrial, commercial and residential infrastructure markets.
- VanHooseCo's most recent fiscal (ended December 31, 2021) revenue totaled ~$28 million, with a net income of $1.4 million and adjusted EBITDA of ~$7.2 million.
- The Company also entered into a license agreement for the ENVIROCAST® pre-insulated concrete walls and ENVIROKEEPER® water retention and management product lines.
- FSTR held as of June 30, 2022.
- This acquisition expands L.B. Foster's addressable market to include commercial and residential developers and state and local agencies; it also provides a platform for further investment and organic growth in the expanding precast concrete infrastructure market.
- L.B. Foster amended its Fourth Amended and Restated Credit Agreement to obtain approval for the VanHooseCo acquisition and temporarily modify certain financial covenants to accommodate the Transaction.
- Price Action: FSTR shares closed higher by 0.03% at $15.01 on Friday.
Information, charts or examples are for illustration and educational purposes only and not for individualized investment management This message contains commercial elements, such as advertising. We only send these offers to those who have opted in to our newsletter. Past performance is not indicative of future results. For these reasons we strongly suggest trading in a DEMO/Simulated account. The information provided by us is for educational and informational purposes only. We make no representations or warranties concerning the products, practices or procedures of any company or entity mentioned or recommended and have not determined if the statements and opinions of the advertiser are accurate, correct or truthful. If you use, act upon or make decisions in reliance on information contained or any external source linked within it, you do so at your own peril and agree to hold us, our officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and agents without fault.