- Helbiz, Inc. (NASDAQ:HLBZ) has area with its newest e-bike model launch in Alexandria and Arlington, VA.
- After a competitive process, Helbiz was selected as a new vendor for the micro-mobility program in Alexandria, VA.
- Helbiz is permitted to launch 350 of Helbiz’s electric bikes in both cities combined.
- Additionally, HLBZ extended its permit for its scooter fleet in Washington, D.C., until December 31, 2022.
- “We are proud to continue growing with how we service the D.C. area, adding a new city with Alexandria and expanding our fleet in Arlington,” stated Salvatore Palella, Helbiz CEO.”
- Price Action: HLBZ shares closed lower by 11.20% at $1.27 on Friday.
Information, charts or examples are for illustration and educational purposes only and not for individualized investment management This message contains commercial elements, such as advertising. We only send these offers to those who have opted in to our newsletter. Past performance is not indicative of future results. For these reasons we strongly suggest trading in a DEMO/Simulated account. The information provided by us is for educational and informational purposes only. We make no representations or warranties concerning the products, practices or procedures of any company or entity mentioned or recommended and have not determined if the statements and opinions of the advertiser are accurate, correct or truthful. If you use, act upon or make decisions in reliance on information contained or any external source linked within it, you do so at your own peril and agree to hold us, our officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and agents without fault.